Tl;dr: If you might want to participate in our incubation program and found an AI safety research organization, express your interest here. If you want to help out in other ways please fill out that same form.
We - Catalyze Impact - believe it is a bottleneck in AI safety that there are too few AI safety organizations. To address this bottleneck we plan on piloting an incubation program, similar to Charity Entrepreneurship's program.
The incubation program is designed to help you
- find a complementary co-founder
- acquire additional knowledge and skills for founding an AI safety research organization
- get access to a network of mentors, advisors and potential funders
We aim to deliver this program end of Q1 2024. Here's a broad outline of the 3 phases we are planning:
- Phase 1: Online preparation focused on skill building, workshops from experts, and relationship building (1 month)
- Phase 2: An immersive in-person experience in London, focused on testing cofounder fit, continuous mentorship, and networking (2 months)
- Phase 3: Continued individualized coaching and fundraising support
Who is this program for?
We are looking for motivated and ambitious engineers, generalists, technical researchers, or entrepreneurs who would like to contribute significantly to reducing the risks from AI.
Express your Interest!
If you are interested in joining the program, funding Catalyze, or helping out in other ways, please fill in this form!
For more information, feel free to reach out at email@example.com