Do you have a burning question about effective giving, pledging to give, Giving What We Can, or effective altruism? A suggestion or idea to discuss? Just keen to meet others interested in effective giving?
Join us for our Open Forum hosted by Luke Freeman from Giving What We Can.
We especially recommend this event for:
- People who have recently started giving effectively or made a giving pledge
- People considering giving more effectively or pledging to give
- People making a donation decision and want feedback
- People who want to advocate for effective giving
- People looking for inspiration from others
- People looking to meet others who give effectively and hear their experiences
- People who enjoy discussing effective giving and effective altruism more broadly
Don't feel any pressure to have a good question or idea, if you just want to say hello we'll have space for introductions and some discussion questions always on hand.
This event is held simultaneously online at the following times:
- London: Thursday 7:00 pm
- Berlin: Thursday 8:00 pm
- New York: Thursday 2:00 pm
- Los Angeles: Thursday 11:00 am