Hello, I am Zack. As part of my gap year project, I plan to conduct interviews with individuals involved in very early technology projects (18-20 y/o) in order to gather insights and learn from their experiences. Ultimate goal is to produce recommendations based on the insights gathered that can inform future technology projects.
Anyway here's my gameplan:
- Set common elements
- Identify Interviewees
- Develop Questions
- Prioritize Recommendations
- List of identified interviewees
- Set of standardized interview questions
- Recording of all conducted interviews
- Make project based report based on the interview
- Final recommendations for future early-stage tech projects
By utilizing research and analysis tools, conducting standardized interviews and producing final recommendations, this gap year project will have productive results towards guiding future early-stage tech projects.