Thanks so much for your feedback Denis!
Here are my responses:
1. I definitely agree - I tried fixing this but had some difficulty. It may be doable, I'll have to try again haha. Good news though is that if there are more people using the platforms, there will likely be more of a delta in scoring between the different problem areas, therefore blocks will jump/reorder less often.
2. Similar to my reply to Saulius above on this, do you think a three or five point scale would be viewed as more effort / thinking required for some people? Maybe it's actually a good thing if it requires more thinking, but just wanted to get your perspective on this
3. Thanks! The goal is to have sub-sections, sub-sub sections, etc. That's what I find most excited about this concept - the ability to break down these problems further and further to identify where we should focus our efforts within each umbrella :)
4. Interesting, for me it was the opposite haha. Before learning about EA, I wasn't really familiar with the term tractable. I'll definitely change this if I get more feedback like yours.
5. I completely understand your perspective on this. I thought quite a bit about the construct for this, and wanted to keep it as simple as possible - which meant limited the number of options available to select. My thought was that if someone is on the fence about whether or not to select a box, and some of those people end up choosing not to select it, that's probably an indication that it's a less important issue than one that seems unequivocally large, neglected or solvable. Is that fair?
6. What if I only showed other people's ratings after your voted yourself? Would that help?
Thanks so much for your thoughtful feedback - I really appreciate it.
A few responses: