With Giving Season on the horizon, it's time to give back. Let's spread some cheer and make this season a little brighter for everyone.
We're teaming up with Effektiv Spenden and EA Berlin for an event that dives into the topic of effective giving. Whether you're a seasoned donor or just dipping your toes, it's the ideal chance to bring along that friend, colleague, or family member you've been wanting to share your giving passion with.
- 19:00: Arrival
- Welcome and presentation of the evening program
- Short presentation by a Giving What We Can member
- 19:40: Division into 4 different themed rooms for 3 sessions of 20 minutes each
- Live donation consultation with Sebastian Schwiecker
- Poverty, climate change, animal suffering or AI risks? Donation prioritization with Thomas Moispointner
- Giving What We Can: Community and Pledge with Julia Müller
- Effective giving as a lifestyle with Moritz Pfau
- 20:45: Exchange in a large group, sharing learnings from the rooms
- From 20:55: Socializing
We think this event is a great opportunity for you to get your questions on donations answered. And the perfect opportunity to spread the word and bring your friends!
Julia, Moritz, Anne, Thomas and Martin