Applications are open (here)! Deadline: 13th October 2023
Already accepted to EA Global: Bay Area or London this year? If so, you can directly register for our Boston event in our online portal without needing to apply again.
EA Global will bring together a wide network of people who have made helping others a core part of their lives. Speakers and attendees share new thinking and research in the field of effective altruism and coordinate on global projects.
- Application deadline: 13th October 2023 (11:59pm EST)
- Default ticket price: £200 GBP
- Discounts are available — you can view details in the application and registration form
The event will begin with an opening reception on the Friday (but you can arrive and register at any time during the weekend).
Saturday and Sunday will have full-day schedules with a closing reception ending around 10pm on Sunday evening.
The agenda includes:
- Talks and discussions on the latest ideas at the frontiers of the EA movement
- Workshops to help improve your thinking and execution
- Meetups, networking, and social activities
We have a limited amount of travel funding available (see here for more details). You can apply for financial assistance for your travel expenses in the application form, though we’d recommend you act under the assumption that we will not be able to grant your travel funding request. Please check our travel support policy for more details.
Should you apply?
If you want to attend but are unsure about whether to apply, please always err on the side of applying. You can read about admissions for EA Global here.