Save the dates: EAGxCambridge (part of the EA Global conference series) will take place March 17th-19th 2023 in Cambridge, UK. Official launch to follow soon.
What is EAGx?
EA Global conferences are not the only events for people interested in effective altruism! EAGx conferences are locally-organized conferences designed for a wider audience, primarily for people:
- Familiar with the core ideas of effective altruism
- Interested in learning more about what to do
- From the region or country where the conference is taking place (or living there)
The event will feature:
- Talks and workshops on pressing problems that the EA community is currently trying to address and ideas to help the community achieve its goals
- The opportunity to meet and share advice with other EAs in the community, including meet-ups for people who share interests or backgrounds
- Social events at and around the conference
We will post the application form shortly, along with more information about the conference. In the meantime, sign up here to be notified when applications open.
What speakers, sessions, or topics would you like to see? Let us know your ideas in the comments below, or use this form. (You can also suggest yourself.)