EAGxNordics 2023 will be taking place at Munchenbryggeriet in Stockholm, Sweden on the 21-23 of April 2023! We are planning for a big event, as this is a venue with capacity for up to 1000 attendees.
We are excited to invite attendees from the Nordics and beyond. If you’re from outside the Nordics, we encourage you to apply if you believe you may be able to provide peer advice and mentorship relevant to working on pressing problems, operations, entrepreneurship, and community health.
We think an EAGxNordics will be beneficial for:
- Strengthening collaboration between EA-adjacent people and projects in the Nordics.
- Connecting Nordics-based people with insight into effective altruism to the international community of people who are already taking action to alleviate pressing problems based on EA principles.
- Connecting the Nordic EA community to relevant experts and institutions in our region.
- Growing the EA communities in the smaller Nordic countries.
We would love to hear your ideas!
We are hard at work getting together a list of speakers and other content. If you have ideas, you can send them our way through this form: https://bit.ly/NordicsReferral.
We would be especially excited to receive suggestions for content or speakers that would:
- help our attendees understand their fit for working on various pressing problems;
- help our attendees understand their fit for entrepreneurship and operations roles;
- help ensure that EA groups in the Nordics maintain good community health.
Referrals made by December 22 will be prioritised for review. We will keep the form open until March 31, but please consider that the later a referral is made, the less likely it is that we will invite the person you suggested.
If you would like to register as a volunteer, please enter your information through this form. We would appreciate help in both in the planning and lead-up to the event, and during the event itself.
Applications will launch in the first quarter of 2023.