Here are a few free online resources from Candid Learning that might be useful to other people trying to become better fundraisers.
I haven't vetted them yet, but they look much more promising than everything else I've found so far (specifically AFP and Nonprofit Ready, which were 90% fluff).
I hope to follow up later with a properly curated list.
Preliminary list of resources
- Planning and management
- The Makings of a Great Development Director
- Where can I learn more about fundraising planning?
- Where can I learn about ethics in fundraising?
- What is a fundraising audit? Why should I conduct one?
- Put Your Donor Data to Work: Five Frameworks to Develop Your Top KPIs
- Bitcoin for Good: Digital Currencies and Blockchain for Nonprofits
- Major gifts
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
Cool list! Here's a list I made, as part of Animal Advocacy Careers' skills profile on fundraising. Like you, I haven't vetted many of them, but several were recommended by more experienced fundraisers.
(I know you've seen this now, but for the benefit of any other readers)
Is there any experience with the fundraising think-tank Rogare? Seemingly some interesting publications regarding fundraising as a profession, the ethics around it, and more.
(When searching for Rogare on the forum I am only met with first-person narrators, dragons, and cosmoses performing various kinds of 'roaring'.)