This is a linkpost for https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vDWLKPvJNo0k9IwMPvduO23_CXOdMpxn0aRDnvrL0yw/edit?usp=sharing
This is a Google doc containing links to:
- (all?) AI safety-related YouTube channels (intended to be comprehensive, at least for active channels with videos that seem worth sharing in an AI safety group)
- some AI safety-related podcasts
- some suggested videos, sorted into categories like "agent foundations," "individual researchers," "career planning," "rationality," etc
- some discussion prompts for watching these videos in discussion groups (very few)
- some resources and tips for running these discussion groups
Please comment with feedback and suggestions!
Also posted to LessWrong.