Currently searching for a role that allows me to contribute to increasing the probability that humanity’s transition to a world with artificial superintelligence goes well.
Since my main goal at the moment is finding a suitable role, any kind of help with that would be amazing. But I’m also very keen to simply meet other people in this community and learn what their stories are, what they are hoping to achieve etc.
- Proofreading (I'm a grammar and punctuation nerd)
- As an ex-videographer I can assist or provide advice on anything to do with video
- I can provide some basic legal advice given my law degree (although that is from New Zealand)
- Given my philosophy degree I may be able to provide some kind of philosophical input to ideas etc. and I'm generally always down to discuss philosophical subjects
- I've won a few speech and negotiation competitions in the past, so I may be able to provide some useful advice there