I'm always up to chat about:
- EA group strategies (We have just published our strategy document, along with many of our internal resources that I hope can be useful for other groups: https://forum.effectivealtruism.org/posts/2fsPFEJ74tzaqqwCB/ea-israel-strategy-2020-21)
- Projects for volunteers who want to help to improve the global movement (especially regarding better coordination and better onboarding processes for individuals who are interested in EA)
- EA Israel puts much effort into creating an attractive and engaging (yet accurate) messaging for EA. If you have any insights on this, please contact me!
Would love to share some advice about:
- Productivity methods, both in the context of organizational improvement and of personal productivity
- User experience and web design
- Implementing habits and personal development techniques