Hide table of contents

Applications are now open (here)! Deadline: 19th May 2024

EA Global brings together a wide network of people who have made helping others a core part of their lives. Speakers and attendees share new thinking and research in the field of effective altruism and coordinate on global projects.

This year, we also have a Global Catastrophic Risks-focused EA Global in the San Francisco Bay Area, but we expect the London event to be similar to our past London conferences — with most attendees likely still focused on risks from AI and other GCRs, and with about ~50% of our content focused in these areas.

Application details

• Application deadline: 19th May 2024 (11:59pm BST)
  • Suggested donation: £400 GBP
  • We suggest a range of donation options for those who don't wish to make the suggested donation
  • All applications for this event will receive a response by 21st May 2024 at the latest. Most applications receive a response within two weeks.

Travel expenses

We are prepared to reimburse travel expenses for some attendees. You may apply for travel support in the application form if you are unable to attend without support. Please check our travel support policy for more details.

Should you apply?

If you want to attend but are unsure about whether to apply, please always err on the side of applying. You can read about admissions for EA Global here.

Reactions

Comments3
Sorted by Click to highlight new comments since: Today at 4:13 PM

We hope the EA members from the Global South, especially Sub-Sahara Africa will be considered.

Happy to get the email accepting my application this morning - I haven't attended previously, so just wondering when we can expect more details on the programme?

Hey Patrick! My name is Frances and I work on the EA Global team :) About two weeks before the event, we'll send an email inviting everyone to our conference app (Swapcard). Swapcard will have the event agenda and allow you to book meetings with other attendees. If you have any further questions, please email hello@eaglobal.org and we'll be very happy to help. 

Curated and popular this week
Relevant opportunities