We can do that much better if we hear what people think is going well or badly in the community.
So we’d love to hear your feedback! You can do so by submitting this short form anytime.
(We also ask for feedback of grantees, event attendees, and do user interviews- but I want to have something that captures other things too.)
I think that people are sometimes hesitant to give us feedback/criticism - maybe because they worry that we’ll react by excluding them from opportunities. We really try hard not to do this (but we're human, so we can't guarantee that we are never biased in this way). So if you want to, you can submit anonymous feedback at the link.
Please bear in mind that:
- If you submit feedback anonymously, we can’t reply directly to tell you what we’re doing about it.
- We won’t necessarily be able to resolve every piece of feedback we receive, because:
- We expect to often receive feedback that points in different directions,
- We have limited capacity,
- Sometimes there are strategic or other reasons for our decisions.
- Because we’re not sure how many responses this form will get, we are not committing to replying to everyone who does choose to leave contact details.
Despite these caveats, any information you share will really help us to decide what to do, and keep improving our work. Thank you!