An anonymous poll that allows you to see how others agree and disagree with you.

Feel free to add others points of view so people can agree or disagree, or edit ones to make them clearer. 

Is there anything that surprises you. 

If the forum team wants to make the iframe work here then this will get more responses.

You can read the analytics here: 




Sorted by Click to highlight new comments since: Today at 8:46 PM

Following up on some uncertain responses:

  • "EA grant makers should not sit on the boards of orgs they sign grants for"
    • I am told this is normal practice in non-EA funders. If you are supplying money you want some degree of control/oversight
  • "The FTX crisis affected external impressions of EA a lot"
    • What kind of things do people mean when they agree or aren't sure about this?
  • "I am frustrated at the recent treatment of personal giving as an EA cause area"
    • Would anyone like to talk about their feelings here?

Is there a way to see how many people have voted?

..and the full breakdown. Knowing 30 percent agree with me isn't that helpful, the other 70 percent could be mostly its complicated / skip, or could be disagree.

We don't have a great screen for showing who thinks what but here is a rough one.

Found a better way to display this info

[This comment is no longer endorsed by its author]Reply

So from this, I might suggest some areas of interest/further discussion

  • How are people hurt/anxious
  • How do people feel about the recent treatment of global health/giving - can we build a narrative so we can understand themselves
  • Is funders sitting on boards okay?
  • What should our internal impression be, post FTX
  • Why aren't people confident in the taskforce for reform