We’re looking for a Managing Director to join the Cooperative AI Foundation (CAIF), a nascent non-profit with huge potential to improve the safety of future AI. We’ve already got the basics in place: our mission, values, a theory of change, initial funding, a board of stellar trustees, and lots of ideas for activities. Now we need a knowledgeable and energetic leader to bring it all to life. Click here to find out more about the role and apply (by the 30th of July 23:59 UTC).
Do you know someone who might be a good fit for this role? Submit their name (and yours) via this form. CAIF will reach out to the people we think are promising, and if you were the first to suggest the person we eventually hire, we'll send you a referral bonus of $5000. The following conditions apply:
- Referrals must be made by the 23rd of July 2023 23:59 UTC
- You can't refer yourself (though if you're interested in the role, please apply!)
- Please don't directly post names or personal details in the comments below
- We'll only send you the bonus if the person you suggest (and we hire) isn't someone we'd already considered
- The person you refer doesn't need to already be working in the EA community or be knowledgable about AI safety
- If you've already suggested a name to us (i.e., before this was posted), we'll still send you the bonus
If you have any questions about the referral scheme, please comment below or contact us directly.