We at 80,000 Hours have released quite a bit of content over the last few weeks, so it would be easy to lose track or miss a piece!
So here's a list of all those articles that might be useful to you:
- Summary of all our COVID-19 related content, plus advice on staying healthy and sane during the lockdown, and links to the best other resources we've found
- Good news about COVID-19
- If you want to help the world tackle COVID-19, what should you do?
- Top donation options
- List of 250+ specific job vacancies and volunteering opportunities & 60+ funding sources
- Essential facts about the virus
- Podcast on the 12 best policy steps to stop pandemics including this one
- The case for and against attempting suppression
- Howie Lempel and Rob Wiblin explain the coronavirus crisis
- How to reduce global catastrophic biological risks more generally
- Added: Dr Greg Lewis on COVID-19 and reducing global catastrophic biological risks
We have two more pieces yet to come, including an interview with Greg Lewis about his problem profile on GCBRs . But otherwise we're going to try to mostly get back to our pre-COVID-19 priorities.
Thanks to everyone on the 80,000 Hours team who helped including Arden, Ben, Maria, Hartree and Howie.
Please do share these resources with people who you think could use them to help us end this pandemic sooner and limit the loss of life!