Next week I'm interviewing Laura Deming about her work establishing an anti-ageing venture capital fund.
We haven't found a date yet, but I'm also likely to be interviewing the famous cryptography and computer security expert Bruce Schneier about opportunities to do a lot of good through information security careers.
There's always time pressure that prevents us getting to everything we'd like to ask, but feel free to leave a comment below to suggest the questions you'd be interested to hear answered.
For those who missed them, over the last month or two we've put out a number of interviews that are also likely to interest forum contributors:
- Animals in the wild often suffer a great deal. What, if anything, should we do about that?
- How to have a big impact in government & huge organisations, based on 16 years’ experience in the White House
- DeepMind’s plan to make AI systems robust & reliable, why it’s a core issue in AI design, and how to succeed at AI research
- Prof Cass Sunstein on how social change happens, and why it’s so often abrupt & unpredictable
- Accurately predicting the future is central to absolutely everything. Professor Tetlock has spent 40 years studying how to do it better.