Does anyone know who is testing AI Safety public outreach messaging? Or where I can find relevant research on this?
Things that would be interesting to test:
- Salience (which messages are remembered and correctly attributed)
- Persuasion (which messages get people to act)
- Likability (which messages improve sentiment on topic X or for brand Y)
- Attention (which messages get peoples attention)
- Associations (what attributes come to mind when X message is delivered)
It may also be worth considering channels too. I.e. outdoor vs social vs audio vs OLV but that is a separate thing.