The Mental Health Funding Circle is holding our fall grants round!
We are a group of funders seeking to fund the most impactful mental health projects, and we very much encourage you to apply.
Our scope is quite wide, and we would consider many projects related to the cause of mental health. In the past we have funded:
- Meta research on mental health giving priorities
- Targeted research on intervention effectiveness and data on LMIC mental health
- Effective global mental health interventions such as task-shifting, stepped care or self-help guides
- Mental health for the EA community
Applications are due on October 1st, and final decisions will be made early-mid November.
- For more information on the MHFC, visit our website.
- For a list of previous grants, see our Updates page.
- To apply, complete this application by October 1st.