My name is Eli and this is my first EA forum post.
- I’d like to help EA orgs with implementing solutions based on Salesforce.
- I'm looking to connect with other professionals working with this technology.
- I'll be happy to provide advice to people new to this or considering it as a career.
My expertise is helping organizations make the most using their operational systems. For the last 10+ years I have worked primarily with the Salesforce technology to empower stakeholders and teams in organizations e.g. allowing a team to get more applications processed, better reports, avoid duplicate data entry. Currently I'm a freelancer and having discovered EA last year I'm excited about making the most impact using my skills.
Salesforce is a very popular platform both in the commercial as well as in the non-profit sector. Many of the larger EA orgs such as CEA & Open Phil are already using it. But in addition to being a good solution for organizations, it is also an extremely good way for people from all backgrounds to get into well-paid careers in the tech world.
What I’m looking for
I would love to harness my skills and experience to help EA-related organizations but found that there are few job ads for this specific role while my network is not yet broad enough in the EA community.
- If you’re working in an EA-related org that could use help - let’s chat to bounce ideas.
- If you are also already working with the technology let's connect.
- If you’re interested in a career path as a Salesforce admin/consultant - I can offer mentoring.
Get in touch
You can get in touch via this link.
Disclaimer: I’m looking for freelance/employment opportunities but happy to offer free advice.