Hide table of contents

Hi, I'm a non-US citizen planning to start a US-based charity pretty soon (has to be US-based for plan-specific reasons).

I would like to know which US Visa is the best for international nonprofit/charity founders, as my quick googling only shows up stuff for company (specifically startup) founders.

One area of complication is that I am planning to do this as part of my 1yr school gap year, so I will probably switch to the student Visa within a year and it (ideally) shouldn't have any troubles with the charity's status (or my status as a founder).

I'd appreciate some pointers on any related resources, or perhaps a legal consultant that specializes on this matter.




New Answer
New Comment
No comments on this post yet.
Be the first to respond.
Curated and popular this week
Relevant opportunities