TL;DR: You can apply here
On Monday 4 September we’ll be holding a Q&A at 15.30-16.30 CET. Please join using this link. We’ll use Zoom’s webinar feature so you will remain anonymous. Please submit any questions you might have using this form. We will be recording the Q&A and uploading it to our website, so please submit your questions even if you won’t be able to attend.
- Start date: As soon as possible. We plan on making an offer in October.
- Hours: 40 hours/week
- Location: Remote, with 3+ hours of overlap with UK working hours (i.e. 9am - 6pm UTC+0 to UTC+1)
- Salary: Competitive, and depending on the qualifications and location of a successful applicant
- You can find more information about the role and Impact Academy here.
- How to apply: Please fill in this application form
- To recommend candidates please use this form. We also suggest that you reach out to the person you're referring to at the same time and encourage them to apply. There's a $500 bounty for recommending a candidate we end up hiring.
If you are interested in AI Governance/Policy and want to help others find careers where they do the most good they can, this might be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Impact Academy is a young nonprofit that is committed to building a community of people working to create a better long-term future. We are hiring a Program Director to co-create and lead our new AI Governance Fellowship. This position requires a combination of leadership, strategic thinking, entrepreneurial spirit, and an understanding of AI governance.
Please apply by completing this form by 10 September. We evaluate applications on a rolling basis and might fill the role before the deadline, so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.