On behalf of the team at AAC, I wanted to share a new page that summarises our impact to date*. It includes a breakdown of the impact we achieved via the following programs:
- Introduction to Animal Advocacy Online Course - 50+ new relevant positions gained by participants (such as jobs, internships, and volunteer placements)
- Job board - 7 people have found their roles there so far, and we get 1300+ monthly unique visitors
- Fundraising Work Placement - 9 placements at 3 months FTE each in 2022
- Career advice service - 20+ new relevant positions gained
- Recruitment service - 4 hires
Let us know if you have any questions!
For those who doesn't know us: Animal Advocacy Careers (AAC) is an organisation that seeks to address the career and talent bottlenecks in the animal advocacy movement, especially the farmed animal movement. We are providing careers services for individuals at all levels of experience with animal advocacy.
Sofia and team AAC
*Internally, we're relying more on our ICAPs system (see 2022 plans post for explanation), but it's complex so we also wanted to share some easier-to-grasp numbers with stakeholders.