One of my ongoing projects is cross-posting older EA-related content to the Forum. This makes it easier to find via search/tagging, allows people to make comments, lets it be added to sequences, etc.
So far, we've cross-posted:
We are in the process of cross-posting:
- All 80,000 Hours podcast transcripts
- The archives of Lewis Bollard's newsletter
In the future, we plan to cross-post:
- Many posts from the blogs of GiveWell and Open Philanthropy (including sequences like GiveWell's series of posts on geomagnetic storms)
- Most papers from the Global Priorities Institute (and perhaps other research institutes)
- Certain EA-related posts from Slate Star Codex
- Certain LessWrong sequences that seem like a good fit for the Forum
- Criticism of EA/specific orgs from authors like Ben Hoffman, Sarah Constantin, or Zvi Mowshowitz
Are there any posts, papers, or other writings that aren't on the Forum yet, and that you think we should cross-post?
(Don't worry about whether we might have thought of your suggestion already — just tell us what you think!)