Do you want to work for a dynamic, forward-looking organisation with some amazing people? Do you have a global outlook, and want to make a real difference with your career? Maybe you should consider a career at the Centre for Effective Altruism.
We are looking for the next batch of exceptional candidates to join our team. We’re recruiting for positions based out of our office in beautiful Oxford as well as remote or location independent positions.
Check out our position descriptions to see if there’s a good fit:
- Giving What We Can: Director of Growth
- Giving What We Can: Research Analyst
- Global Priorities Project: Director of Policy
- Global Priorities Project: Research Fellow
- Effective Altruism Outreach: Events Manager
- Effective Altruism Outreach: Project Manager
- Centre for Effective Altruism: Office Manager
- Centre for Effective Altruism: Director of US Operations
- Centre for Effective Altruism: Finance Manager
- Centre for Effective Altruism: Full Stack Marketer
- Centre for Effective Altruism: Effective Altruism Strategy Fellow
- Centre for Effective Altruism: Development Manager
- 80,000 Hours: Product Engineer
You can find more details here.
Please email recruitment [at] centreforeffectivealtruism [dot] org if you have any queries or would like to request any alternate arrangements to our usual application process.