We're excited to announce Training For Good's new EA Training Board.
What you can find
- Reading groups (e.g., The Precipice Reading Group)
- Grants (e.g., FTX Future Fund's call for proposals)
- Contests (e.g., FLI's Worldbuilding Contest)
- Events (e.g., EAGx Prague)
- Volunteering (e.g., local EA Group)
- Fellowships (e.g., Atlas Fellowship)
- Coaching (e.g., 80,000 Hours 1:1 advice)
- Courses (e.g., Good Food Institute's Alternative Proteins Course)
- Online tools (e.g., Open Philanthropy's Calibrate Your Judgement)
What you can do
- Share the EA Training Board with a friend.
- Suggest a new training programme with this form.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for monthly updates on new training programmes.
- Give us feedback in the comments, or email us.
- After checking our board, which programme will you apply to?
- What other programmes would you like to see on the board?