Hi. We have a property, over 11 acres undeveloped residential, available in Germantown, TN. Germantown is the most expensive suburb of Memphis, and it is believed the property can be developed into 12 to 20 houses. Recent nearby sales for houses is over $600k per house. (Keep in mind the median house price in Memphis is about $120k). We currently have the property listed for $1.5 million, but the price is negotiable upwards or downwards.

If you can connect us to a buyer for part or all of this property, we would pay a 1% of the sale bounty, 2/3 to you and 1/3 to an EA aligned charity of your choosing (so long as it is EA aligned). For example, if you connected us to a buyer who bought the whole property for $1.5 million, then of the 1% ($15,000), you'd get $10k and your EA charity would get $5k. Or if you connected us to someone who bought part of it, say for $1,000,000, then you'd get $6666.67 and your EA charity would get $3333.33. 

If you find a potential buyer, please let me know so I can ensure you and your EA charity get paid. My email address ends with ATberkeleyDOTedu and starts with mrprasad

For more information on the property, visit: https://www.zillow.com/homes/2167-Sunset-Rd-Germantown,-TN-38138_rb/42358398_zpid/ 

Reactions

Comments1
Sorted by Click to highlight new comments since: Today at 5:44 PM

Because this kind of content will be relegated to "Personal Blog" on the Forum and quite "local" (only applies to people who know other people who buy real estate in Memphis), I think you're unlikely to get much benefit from sharing it here. 

The group "Bountied Rationality" is the closest thing I know of to a "classifieds site with many EA-interested people", so you might want to try posting there.

Curated and popular this week
Relevant opportunities