I am not affiliated with the blog, simply found it online and shared.
From their about:
We want to serve as the central scientific resource for the cell-based meat community. We will publish scientifically sophisticated content to help:
* students looking to move into the space,
* scientists from adjacent fields,
* funders trying to understand the cutting edge of cell-based meat technology,
* entrepreneurs looking to start a company in the space,
* biotech businesses trying to understand where they can fit into the industry,
and anyone else who has an interest in how cell-based meat works.
To me cultured meat seems like a very promising technology for the climate change and animal cruelty cause areas, so if anyone was wondering how he can get into it, this might be helpful :)