- I set up an Airtable for the EA Houses entries here (view just the listings HERE), and also transferred over the existing content.
- Also added some new fields I thought would be useful.
- Also created this 'submission form' if you want to add your house directly to the Airtable... will try to integrate it back to the Gsheet
- And a new 'seekers table' ... people looking for a room (by suggestion of Ben on Discord; form to input here) -- you can input yourself as a seeker HERE
- I set up this Zapier to automate ‘add new entries’ from the original Google Sheet
I could work further to try to get the integration going in both directions, so people can add content to either and they will synchronize. I could also add more classifiers etc. But I'd love if someone else wanted to take this on. (And probably directly scripting the API's is better than using Zapier).
I think my trial Zapier account should work to keep this updated, but if anyone has a more full Zapier account and wants to take it over, please let me know. Update : My free account has limited functionality, so it may not update until it gets the monthly free credits.
And it gets a few cities wrong where the same city name is in multiple countries; that might need to be fixed by improving the entry form.