The following is a list of all EA Presentations aimed primarily at spreading effective altruism to new audiences (that I know of).
TED and TEDx
- "The How and Why of Effective Altruism" by Peter Singer (TED)
- "The Way We Think about Charity is Dead Wrong" by Dan Pallotta (TED)
- "Thinking Like an Effective Altruist" by Roxanne Heston (TEDxTU)
- "Effective Altruism" by Beth Barnes (TEDxExeter)
- "Giving With Your Heart and Head" by Peter Hurford (TEDxDenisonU)
- "Boris Yakubchik at TEDxRutgers"
- "Our Daily Life and Death Decisions" by Adriano Mannino (TEDxGundeldingen)
- "Impact through Rationality" by Michael Moor (TEDxZurich)
- "How to save hundreds of lives" by Toby Ord (TEDxCambridgeUniversity)
- "Can we prevent the end of the world?" by Martin Rees (TED)
- "Choosing for effective altruism" by Helen Toner (TEDxUniMelb)
- "Morality for a Godless Generation" by Tyler Alterman (TEDxCUNY)
Other Video Presentations
- "Effective Altruism" by Darren McKee, presented to Effective Altruism Ottawa
- "Three Myths about Charity" by Rob Wiblin (GWWC)
- "The science of animal advocacy" by Nick Cooney at IARC 2013 Luxembourg
- "Jay Quigley on Effective Altruism"
- "Jay Quigley on Effective Altruism ("Act Globally, Think Locally")"
- "Animal Liberation: The Past and Future of Factory Farming" by Jay Quigley
- "Bill Nye the Science Guy Dispels Poverty Myths"
- "Effective Altruism: Impact through Rationality" by Lucius Caviola and Adriano Mannino, presented to THINK at University of St. Gallen
- "25 Years Ago" by Bill and Melinda Gates
- "The Life You Can Save in 3 minutes" by Peter Singer
- "Keynote" by Holden Karnofsky (Effective Altruism Summit)
- Earth in its final century? by Martin Rees
- Think Rationally Via Bayes Rule by Julia Galef
- The Future of Life, a Cosmic Perspective by Max Tegmark
- Effective altruism to warm our hearts by Frazer Kirkman
- "Taking Giving Seriously" by Jonathan Courtney (GWWC)
- "Giving What We Can: Our Research" by Rob Wiblin (GWWC)
- "Intro to Effective Altruism" by Jeff Kaufman and Julia Wise (Presented to Harvard High Impact Philanthropy)
- "Run to Better Days" (GWWC)
- "What is effective altruism?" by Rob Wiblin
- "Effective Altruism and Classical Liberalism" by Rob Wiblin