Are you an EA entrepreneur or lead operative in your organization, seeking to gain skills and expertise to make your organization have a greater impact?
Applications are open now until September 15th for the next Operations Fellowship cohort beginning in October. Full details on our program are available in this document.
The objective of this fellowship program is to empower leaders and operations professionals in non-profit organizations, particularly those who may not have formal business training. Through a comprehensive course covering strategic organizational foundations, strategies for growth, team development, and increasing impact, participants are provided with the knowledge, tools, and hands-on experience needed to achieve their organizational goals. The program aims to enhance participants' abilities to lead effectively, optimize workflows, foster a healthy organizational culture, and create actionable plans tailored to their unique contexts.
For those who have participated in our programs so far, the qualitative data assessment suggests a substantial increase in organizational stability, impact and growth. Additionally, the participants (particularly those who paired it with coaching) displayed an increase in confidence, personal happiness, community connectedness, achievement, and a decrease in burnout and stress.
Past posts about the fellowship and our services:
- Introducing WorkStream EA
- Introducing EASE, a managed directory of EA organization service providers
- How WorkStream EA strengthens EA organizations
- View full details of the program
- Apply for the operations fellowship
- Add the ops fellowship information session (Thursday, Sept 7 at 12 PM EST) to your calendar or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
- Schedule a time to chat to see how we can help you and your org
I will also be at EAGxNYC this weekend if anyone wants to meet me there and chat.
I look forward to having you in our next cohort!