Cross-posting on LessWrong
I think it could be useful if folks had a relatively low bar for sharing Anki decks they make, especially if they're for an EA/rationalist relevant book, an 80,000 Hours podcast episode, or a good or popular textbook (especially, if it's listed here!). I would love for the comments of this post to become an ever expanding list of such decks.
Perhaps you could state:
- What book/podcast/etc. the deck is on
- I'd encourage you to have an Anki folder for the book/podcast/etc. but then have the decks themselves broken down by chapter/episode/article/etc.
- Link to deck (how to share Anki decks)
- Will you update the deck based on people's corrections?
- In your view, how comprehensive is it?
- In you view, what is it's quality?
- How much experience did you have making decks when you made the one you're sharing? (In years, books, or some other relevant metric you prefer.)
- Are you okay with others reviewing your deck, to help others?