- Applications have opened for CEA’s Organizer Support Program (OSP)
- Applications have also opened for the University Group Organizer Retreat
- The deadline for both is Sunday, November 12!
- Our hiring round for a University Group Coordinator is also still open; we’re accepting applications until Wednesday, November 8
The Organizer Support Program (OSP) is a three-week mentorship program (though most organizers will receive semester-long mentorship) aimed at university EA group organizers to help them prepare for the start of the semester. It offers regular meetings with an experienced mentor, various workshops, and useful resources to run an effective group. OSP is the follow-up program to UGAP.
We are also looking for additional experienced organizers to serve as mentors. You can find out more about and express interest in becoming a mentor here.
University Group Organizer Retreat
The University Group Organizer Retreat is also happening! The in-person retreat will allow organizers to meet other organizers and EA professionals, to help them learn more about community building and EA more broadly. The retreat will take place January 5 - 8, close to Oxford (UK), and CEA will cover travel, room and board.
We expect most attendees to be UGAP and OSP participants, but we also have limited spots available for university group organizers who are not in our programs. The retreat is mostly aimed at university group organizers relatively new to community building.
Deadline & application process
You can apply to both opportunities until November 12, 12:59 PM AoE!
- We combined the application forms, making it easy for you to apply for both
- If you have previously participated in UGAP or OSP, or received Open Philanthropy’s University Organizer Fellowship, the application will only take a few minutes