In light of recent developments with the FTX Future Fund (FTXFF), there are many uncertainties around promised funding for grantees. Many in our community are rallying to support those affected, from potential funding opportunities to avenues of health support.
To help those impacted FTXFF grantees who are now seeking alternative job opportunities, High Impact Professionals (HIP) is providing a service to help match grantees with high-impact opportunities.
This works as follows:
- You sign up for a talent directory to provide us information on your background, interests, availability, and the like.
- We help match you to high-impact roles in the following ways, depending on the level of consent you give us (laid out more in the linked form):
- We reach out to you with roles that are potentially a good fit for your profile.
- We share your information with EA partner organizations that are looking to fill roles.
- We add your information to a talent directory list that will be published on our website (similar to https://pineappleoperations.org/).
If you are an affected FTXFF grantee who is now pursuing other jobs, please fill out this form. We plan to keep the survey open through the end of the year; however, we encourage you to complete it as soon and as thoroughly as possible. We will consider you on our list to match to organizations until you explicitly tell us not to, which you can do by reaching out.
As a side note, we plan to send around a similar but more general form in the coming weeks for anyone interested in being placed at a high-impact organization. But, we wanted to get this version out quickly as a bridge for those affected.