While testing groups existing on the Forum (as opposed to Slack, FB group, etc) probably shouldn't be the main reason you join, this is an open invitation for anyone interested in bioethics to join :)
EA Bioethics is a pretty broad group of people who enjoy thinking about (in any capacity, professionally and for fun):
- research ethics --> how to we do research well? what is ethical research
- medical ethics --> how do we make sure medicine is ethical? patients are well treated, we maximise scientific knowledge while minimising research and patient harms
- global (health) priorities research
- biosecurity, dual use research, gain of function research
- moral philosophy and ethics
- grantmaking --> what governments and institutions fund?
- how should we measure and think about disease
- and so much more!
If this interests you in any way, join our group, post an intro about yourself, and we can go from there :)