Existential risk 3
Research 3
Cause prioritization 2
Global catastrophic risk 2
More

Frontpage Posts

Personal Blogposts

Quick takes

Mini EA Forum Update You can now subscribe to be notified when posts are added to a sequence. You can see more details in GitHub here. We’ve also made it a bit easier to create and edit sequences, including allowing users to delete sequences they’ve made. I've been thinking a bit about how to improve sequences, so I'd be curious to hear: 1. How you use them 2. What you'd like to be able to do with them 3. Any other thoughts/feedback
unfortunately when you are inspired by everyone else's April Fool's posts, it is already too late to post your own I will comfort myself by posting my unseasonal ideas as comments on this post
ABishop
23d
Thoughts on project or research auction. It is very cumbersome to apply for funds one by one from Openphil or EA fund. Wouldn't it be better for a major EA organization to auction off the opportunity to participate in a project and let others buy it? It will be similar to a tournament, but you will be able to sell a lot more projects at a lower price and reduce the amount of resources wasted on having many people competing for the same project.