I'll be running an Ask Me Anything session on Friday, 26 February. I'll start around 9am PST and will finish up by 6pm PST, so try to get your questions in on Wednesday or Thursday.
About me: I lead Open Philanthropy's work on farm animal welfare, and am a fund manager for the EA Animal Welfare Fund. 80,000 Hours released a podcast with me a few weeks ago, and I write a research newsletter on farm animal welfare.
Some topics I’m excited to discuss:
- Alternative proteins: progress to date, key challenges, future directions
- Farm animal welfare: current conditions by species, progress on various issues, and new strategies
- The global farm animal movement: status by country, challenges, and new opportunities
- Animal welfare’s place in EA, and what other EA movements can learn from it and vice versa
- Frontier topics: wild animal welfare, invertebrates, cultivated meat, etc
But feel free to ask me anything!