We invite you to ask us anything about Charity Entrepreneurship’s work. As examples, you might want to ask questions related to:
- Our Incubation Program for starting new high-impact charities:
- The application process (stages, preparation, etc.)
- Who is the best fit for the program (personality traits, relevant experience, etc.)
- Details about the 2-month training and co-founder pairing
- Seed funding and financial support (during and after the program)
- Our new Foundations Program
- Our top ideas for the 2023 Incubation Programs:
- Animal-focused interventions
- Policy-based ideas
- Current research on biosecurity
- The research process we use for selecting the top interventions
- Our track record, knowledge base, expertise, how we do stuff, etc.
- Entrepreneurship-focused, career-advice questions
Our whole team will be engaging with your questions to provide the best answers. Deadline for asking questions is: October 16, 2022. We will try to answer all the questions by October 20, 2022.
How to ask questions:
- Please post each question as a separate comment.
- Don’t be discouraged from asking niche questions. We’re happy to address them, there are a lot of new people on the forum who may benefit from the answers.
Small reward for your time:
We will send out a copy of our Peter Singer endorsed handbook, How to Launch a High-Impact Nonprofit, to the authors of the five most interesting questions (as picked by the CE team).
We launch high-impact nonprofits by connecting potential founders with effective ideas, training, and funding. This means we spend thousands of research hours to identify highly-effective interventions in chosen cause areas. We then provide a two-month intensive training program (all costs covered) to teach participants how to run effective charities. We help them pair with a co-founder that will best complement their skills and personality. They finish the program with a proposal for funders that we deliver to our seed network. They grant up to $200,000 USD per project. You can learn more about the program at our Incubation Program website.